- Limit 5 per customer.
- Spring up and help build a renewed earth with these environmentally friendly Rasta Sprout sandals from Sanük™.
- Part of the R.A.S.T.A (Recycled And Sustainable Trade Alliance) Project. Inspired and led by team rider Dave Rastovich, the R.A.S.T.A. Project uses a wide range of recycled and sustainable materials like old tires, crepe rubber, water-based adhesives, organic hemp, organic jute, and recycled P.E.T. to create environmentally friendly products that don't skimp on style, quality, or comfort.
- Comfortable latex foam footbed wrapped with sustainable hemp.
- Hemp strap features hemp and jute detail with R.A.S.T.A logo patch.
- Super soft recycled PET liner and toe post.
- Locally collected recycled tire outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.