- With a waterproof upper, powerful stability and enhanced cushioning, the New Balance® MW967 is built to keep your feet dry and comfortable during country walks and wet and muddy hikes.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Dual-density collar foam uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support.
- C-CAP® lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and flexibility.
- Premium removable foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- ABZORB® cushioning in both the heel and forefoot offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- STABILITY WEB® is a structured, lightweight arch support that provides optimal rigidity preventing midfoot flex.
- Molded External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Shoe Last: AL-1
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.