- A premium shoe focusing on wellness from every angle, the New Balance® WW846 is a lightweight, motion control walking shoe.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- Seamless PHANTOM LINER reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit.
- Removable Ortholite® foam strobel board delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance.
- Unique, lightweight, shock absorbing ABZORB® midsole offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- ROLLBAR®,a TPU posting system, minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with the TS2® system, achieves the ultimate in motion control.
- 3M® reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility in low-light conditions.
- External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability.
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability.
- N-DURANCE® rubber compound outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle improving biomechanical function and comfort.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Shoe Last: SL-2 which features a narrow heel width, high instep arch, deep toe box and wide forefoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.