- This lightweight trail running shoe is ideal for hard compact trail training and long-distance running.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper.
- GORE-TEX® membrane for waterproof, breathable protection.
- TPU lacing support - laces are attached to polymer upper supports to cradle the foot more evenly.
- Built on a women's-specific last.
- Meta-flex™: Incorporates a groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural forefoot flex.
- Meta-shank™: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection.
- Met-cradle™: The upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- The Fascia Band increases the structural stability of the arch area and the propulsive efficiency of the shoe.
- Sticky rubber outsole compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 5.5 (US Women's 8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.