- Progressive, athletic-styling and TOUR360 DNA combine to create the ultimate in climate control, stability, and comfort- the adidas® Tour360 4.0 Sport!
- 50/50 Protect surrounds the foot with a water and debris-resistant lower half and a lightweight breathable mesh upper half for improved comfort and versatility.
- Unibody construction connects the heel counter and 360WRAP technology to the outsole creating the most stable adidas® golf shoe ever.
- Ion-mask™ nano-coating technology protects the shoe by providing water repellency and stain reduction without sacrificing breathability and comfort.
- Gusseted tongue stays centered over the foot and improved overall comfort.
- X-Static® silver filament fibers woven into the lining helps regulate temperature for optimized comfort.
- FitFOAM™ polyurethane sockliner provides support, cushioning and comfort from heel to toe.
- Re-engineered POWERBAND CHASSIS wraps up higher on the lateral forefoot and medial heel than ever before to deliver extraordinary lateral stability to secure the foot and provide more power and better control.
- adiPRENE® cushioning technology provides enhanced impact absorption in the heel for long-last comfort.
- Advanced THiNTech low-profile technology brings you even closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
- adiTUFF™ technology features an abrasion-resistant material to protect the toe from excessive wear and keeps the shoe looking better longer.
- THiNTech cleat, an advanced cleat system, combines low-profile, anti-clogging cleat design and thinner outsole receptacle to bring you lower to the course for better power transfer, more stability, better balance, improved overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
- Tour-proven 10-cleat configuration with TRAXION® secondary lugs maximize perimeter grip and stability for players with even the highest swing speeds.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.