- Please click here for packing ideas
- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- This travel bag is so smooth, you'll be poppin' wheelies in the hotel lobby and turning those airport corners like the Burton® Wheelie Rolling Bag is on rails. Enjoy the ride.
- Roomy main compartment holds all your travel essentials for that long weekend adventure.
- Your travel documents are secure in the zippered quick stash compartment.
- EVA/TPU back panels are lighter and stronger to make your travel even easier.
- Overpacking is no problem with the volume-enhancing CRAM™ Zones, which are stretch zones around the zippers.
- Hideaway SnakeStack™ external backpack attachment.
- Lockable, contoured zipper pulls fit TSA-approved locks.
- Lightweight, durable wheels with the IXION® wheel system that makes them terrain tough and easily replaceable.
- Dimensions: 15" width across the middle x 15.5" depth x 25" height.
- Materials: 600D x 1200D polyester dobby (Nickel colorway is 100% recycled PET 900D x 900D polyester).
- 9.35 lbs.
- Width: 15 in
- Depth: 15 1⁄2 in
- Height: 25 in
- Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this Burton Wheelie Cargo to use as my ski bag and it is perfect. I love the lower section of the bag to carry both my ski and snow boots separate from ski clothes in the upper zippered section. It's the perfect size to pack all my ski gear, including my helmet. The quality of this bag a great and it easy to zip through the airport with.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- January 10, 2015
This is a really good bag. I bought this because I was looking for a new suitcase. It is very sturdy, lighter than comparably sized bags by a few pounds (a great feature if you're watching weight to avoid those ridiculous airline fees). This bag made it cross country roundtrip and not even a mark on it from airline baggage handling. The color also makes it easy to identify. The storage capacity is pretty good. There are two compartments and I was able to get about 5 days worth of travel clothing into it. Stuffed tight, I was at about 40 lbs; perfect for a checked bag.
- DC - customer
- from Washington, DC
- January 5, 2013
Travelled for 6 weeks with a borrowed Burton Wheelie Cargo. So convenient. Enough space for many changes of clothes for many climate changes. Immediately bought my own Burton Wheelie Cargo upon my return home.
- Bobbi G - customer
- from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
- November 11, 2012
Be careful. I bought the white one (not smart), and after one trip it was damaged goods. The handle will break soon. Looks cool, though.
- Byrdie - customer
- from Brooklyn
- July 3, 2012