- SKU: #7608825
- Dockers Size Chart and Fit Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Please note that the cotton styles are discontinued.
- Your signature Dockers® staple.
- D2 Straight Fit is cut straight through the seat and thigh for a timeless look that's not too slim and not too loose.
- Sits slightly below the waist.
- Individual Fit® waist design offers an invisible extra inch.
- No Wrinkle® finish for a composed look that lasts all day.
- Belt loop waistband with flat-front styling.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Slash hand and button-through back welt pockets.
- Brand hit at right rear waist.
- 100% cotton.
Black Stripe, Hurricane Colorways: 57% cotton, 43% polyester.
Stretch Colorways: 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered these after a long time of wearing D3 (classic fit) khakis. Since I’m pretty thin, D2 khakis are a better-looking fit for me, and they are no less comfortable! Two things to keep in mind, though. First, they do sit a little lower on the waist, so if you are tall (like me), it’s easy for your shirts to come untucked. Second, it’s probably a good idea to try on the pants in a store because the waist sizes are a little tighter than the D3. I wear a 33 waist D3, but for the D2, a 34 waist fits just fine.
- Dave N - customer
- from Lafayette, Indiana
- February 3, 2010
For my son who has only worn sweat pants for the past three years, these were a great transition into the real world. He still treats them like they were sweat pants, wrestling around in them and using them as a napkin, but despite that, they always wash up beautifully and look like new right out of the dryer!
- Heidi k - customer
- from New Canaan, CT
- February 28, 2011
No need to iron these pants! They look great straight out of the dryer. They are lighter in weight and have a very slight shine to them. My husband looks great in them and I would definitely recommend them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, TX
- February 11, 2012
Yes! These pants are great! I brought them for my son. Great fit!
- C A - customer
- from Oakland, CA
- December 15, 2011
If you could get a patent on comfort these khakis would own it! I spent half the night admiring the fit and the other half wondering if I forgot to put pants on. No binding, no discomfort. In a word they are glorious!
- Steven A - customer
- from Warrington,PA
- February 7, 2012