- Originally introduces as the "PRO-Keds Super" in 1969, the 69er was first embraced by New Yorkers on and off the court. Through the 70s and on, these kicks have found their way from the court, to playgrounds, the streets, the feet of hip-hop pioneers and more becoming an iconic signature style!
- Nylon ripstop upper.
- Aluminum lace eyelets.
- Tonal embroidered logo tag on tongue.
- Loose canvas lined construction.
- Molded, removable padded footbed provides long-wear comfort.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole featuring the iconic Power stripes logo.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.