- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example if you are a US size 10, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 41).
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog.
- The Dansko® Marah combines the quintessential comfort of Dansko with a modern update to the classic clog style.
- High-quality burnished vegetable-tanned leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. Whipstitch detail gives a unique style that helps separate yourself from the rest of the crowd.
- Quarter-strap closure with hardware buckle allows for an adjustable fit.
- Generously padded leather collar for all-day wear.
- Roomy thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Hypoallergenic vegetable-tanned leather sock liner constructed in three parts provides enhanced barefoot grip and maximizes breathability.
- Protective polyethylene heel counter dug into outsole allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Galvanized steel staples help prevent rust for added durability.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA™, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™.