- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- For athletes who need a high-performance, protective and durable shoe, the Single-Track is for you!
- Unleashed Performance™(Neutral) engineered platform. For endurance runners who want to go the distance, the Single-track is a neutrally designed shoe that give you cushioning and comfort.
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant, tight weave mesh upper.
- External tongue scree-collar.
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic support overlays.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system.
- Ortholite® Northotic™ footbed. The newly designed Northodic™ is a multi-density footbed that provides enhanced stability, support and cushioning on the trail.
- X-Dome™ Cradle provides high-impact heel support cushioning and rebound. X-Dome™ functions as a spring that both cushions during the foot plant and propels the foot into subsequent stride stages.
- Dual-density EVA X-Dome™ Cradle heel cushioning and support system propels the foot from heel-strike into the subsequent stride stages.
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection. The patented Snake Plate™ consists of a plate that winds back and forth in the forefoot, allowing the foot to flex in a natural manner while delivering protection and rigidity.
- Outsole made of Tenacious ™ Grip, a high-abrasion sticky rubber designed for maximum off-road traction that will also withstand the rigors of rough off-trail surfaces, wet or dry.
- Features NorthFit™ technology. The mission of NorthFit™ is to scientifically outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the specific activity for which the shoe is worn.
- L/TNF-013 Last: women's specific semi-straight stability last that evens out the pronation cycle with no-slip fitted heel and medium volume instep and forefoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.