- Running shoe built for the excessive over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Embrace the Addiction™ that you can't resist and indulge in the support for your low arches and control for your overpronation.
- Air mesh fused with synthetic overlay materials allows for a lightweight and breathable upper.
- HydroFlow® technology enhances midsole cushioning and shock absorption with the added placement of dynamic gooey fluid units in the heel and forefoot.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound provides a soft yet stable cushy feel that offers increased cushioning and energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Durable, energy-efficient S-257™ Cushsole offers a flexible cushioned ride.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- The shoe's wide Linear Platform® provides sturdy support mile after mile.
- Longer-lasting HPR Plus™ outsole that features a highly durable and abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Green features:
-BioMoGo is the first biodegradable midsole for running shoes.
-Laces made up of 100% recycled materials.
-Packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled.
- Removable insoles.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.