- The Keystone Low '11 from Nike® is the ideal baseball cleat for the ballplayer who needs a supportive, versatile, low-cut baseball shoe for all turf conditions.
- Synthetic leather upper with pantent-leather overlays for lightweight protection and durability.
- Foam-padded collar for a snug, comfy fit.
- Perforated quarter-panel, toe-box and heel counter for breathability.
- Traditional lace-up front with a mesh-lined, padded tongue for secure fit.
- Internal heel counter offers support and stability.
- Textile lining and a cushioned footbed offer enhanced comfort.
- Sculpted Phylon midsole wedge for lightweight cushioning and a natural fit under your foot.
- Solid rubber outsole with a 12-cleat configuration for great traction and durability.
- Six supplemental cleats in the forefoot enhance traction for digging into the dirt.
- Power Channel allows for longer surface contact with the ground, giving you more power.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.