- All the comfort and protection you need to get through the Workday!
- Waterproof and lightweight TPO upper.
- Safety toe and steel plate.
- Waterproof adjustable nylon collar.
- Oil and acid resistant treatment features a special compound used in the injection molding process that has been tested to withstand a wide range of chemicals beyond the capabilities of normal materials. Extreme conditions can alter performance.
- Removable 8mm Thermal Guard Liner. Made by Kamik®, this liner is designed to provide superior warmth and moisture management.
- EXPLORER outsole maximizes traction.
- Made in Canada.
- Kamik® Rated: -40°F/-40°C
- CSA® Grade 1 Certification. Canadian Standards Association (CSA), a world leader in safety standards testing, Grade 1 certification for the steel toe is met with this boot. Grade 1 certification means the steel toe can withstand impacts of up to 93lbs, and is also equipped with a puncture resistant steel midsole. This midsole, or plate, is especially effective for any industry where sharp objects are present on the ground surface.
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
While these boots seem to be well insulated, I wish they came in a bit wider size. I wore them around the house twice, and just can\'t get past the fact that they are a bit too narrow. \r\n I really wanted to keep them, but they are going back.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Sid C - customer
- from Wilson, N.Y.
- January 1, 2010