- Just like a snowflake, no day is ever exactly the same. Explore in the V-Lite Snowflake Chukka 200i!
- Waterproof suede and textile upper with ion-mask™ hydro-management technology.
- Thermo-Dri® waterproof/insulated construction. A unique winter boot technology designed exclusively by Hi-Tec®,Thermo-Dri® integrates Thinsulate™ insulation, seam sealed waterproofing and quality leathers with a cushioning EVA midsole, active flex points and a four-layer polymer material in the heel and toe. The technology results in footwear that is insulated and suitable for cold weather activities.
- 200 grams Thinsulate™ Insulation. This level of insulation is recommended for cool conditions or for high activity levels where the wearer generates/build a lot of body heat through activity.
- Faux fur lining for warmth and comfort.
- Stretch, pull-on boot design/construction.
- V-Lite design and build technology. V-Lite is a revolutionary "vertical build concept" that strips away as much weight as possible without sacrificing performance or durability. No one specific technology can be created for the lightweight of these boots, but rather the creative combination of innovative materials and construction.
- Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner features a moisture-wicking contoured EVA footbed to cradle and support your foot, while CT Plus adds and odor-fighting Poliyou® mid layer. CT Custom incorporates viscoelastic memory foam for individualized foot and cushioning.
- TPU shank for cold-weather function.
- Insu-Lite EVA winter shell/midsole.
- Durable, winter traction, siped outsole rubber pads.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.