- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- The 'Sport 2' sneaker features a new, updated look and PU-coated material, single-layer mesh uppers for style and breathability.
- Ghillie lacing allows for quick and easy adjustability and a customized fit.
- Padded tongue and collar offers added comfort for immediate wear.
- Mesh lining helps wick away moisture for a healthy foot environment.
- Perforated, EVA insole provides added cushioning with antibacterial treatment to reduce odor.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and also ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support with good traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 1/3 (US Women's 6.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.