- Complete your professional ensemble with the sophisticated 'Aderner' slip-on from Rockport®.
- First-ever classic dress shoe engineered with an athletic sole that was worn in the 1990 NYC Marathon for the entire 26.2 mile course.
- Full-grain leather upper with side goring for a great look and custom fit.
- Padded collar and tongue help prevent ankle discomfort.
- Breathable mesh lining allows airflow to keep the foot cool and comfortable.
- Man-made insole provides cushioning and support with every step.
- EVA outsole with rubber pads delivers lightweight shock absorption and durable grip.
- Strobel® construction supplies forefoot flexibility to aid the walking motion.
- Part of the DresSport Collection.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.