- Dansko® advises that you may be more comfortable sizing down on open-back models. (For example, if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36. Your heel should be either even with or slightly forward from the back, and toes should not hit the front of the clog).
- The Sonja Patent & Tooled is Dansko®'s most traditional open-back style.
- High quality patent leather upper tooled with floral designs for a unique look.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Vegetable-tanned leather lining allows the shoe to mold to the natural shape of the foot.
- Antimicrobial Poliyou® foam in the footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration for a healthy foot environment.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- The Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association™.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 5.5-6), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.