- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Tackle those wet, unforgiving trails with the Ultra 105 GTX® XCR®. This resilient trail runner delivers a cushioned ride for over pronators and is ready to take on the toughest of terrains!
- Torque Control™ (motion control) engineered platform. Low arches got you down? With severe pronation, finding your perfect sole mate can be a challenge, even for veteran runners. Torque Control™ footwear is designed to provide optimal pronation guidance and maximum stability for runners with wildly flexibly ankles.
- Upper consists of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane, bomber synthetic-leather and breathable open sandwich-mesh.
- Breathable open sandwich-mesh tongue.
- Molded rubber toecap for added protection.
- Mesh lining.
- Removable Northotic™ ergonomically designed multi-density footbed provides enhanced stability, support, and cushioning on the trail.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- Heel and forefoot X-2™ cushioning with medial posted heel and midfoot. X-2™ technology ensures a well-cushioned ride and enables an energy-efficient stride.
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate.
- Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole, an all-terrain, all-condition rubber outsole for excellent wet/dry traction for running on roads, scrambling over scree, or for everyday use, is paired with a protective ESS forefoot Snake Plate™ that winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot, providing superior, flexible, push-thru protection.
- Features NorthFit™ technology. The mission of NorthFit™ is to scientifically outfit the outdoor athlete with the most precise fit between the human foot and a footwear last, as they both relate to the demands of the specific activity for which the shoe is worn.
- L/TNF-003A last: Semi-curved stability last with fitted, no-slip heel and medium volume instep, forefoot volume and width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.