- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Nuptse Bootie III is quite possibly the warmest and most comfortable slip-on footwear on the planet, suitable for everyday wear on winter walks, with IcePick™ traction, down fill, and tough fabric made from recycled bottles.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper.
- Abrasion-resistant rand for added durability.
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock.
- 700 gram down insulation.
- Internal ankle-securing elastic.
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed multi-density footbed provides enhanced stability, support, and cushioning on the trail.
- Cushioned, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Ice Pick™ temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction. Ice Pick™ rubber hardens when the temperature falls below freezing to provide ultimate biting traction.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.