- Gear up for hanging around town or camp with the breathable, comfortable and supportive Patagonia® Kenosha.
- Upper consists of durable suede leather and breathable mesh, made of 20% nylon, 80% polyester.
- Rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop vamp and heel strap closure provide a comfortable, personalized fit.
- Breathable mesh lining made of 40% recycled PET and 60% polyester.
- Poli-Cork™ footbed which is made from foam that's 70% recycled and has active carbon and cork bits to help combat odor and naturally move moisture.
- 3DM – Triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides extra cushioning and support specifically for women.
- Patagoinia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption.
- Polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- Vibram® Ecostep™ outsole is highly abrasion-resistant, provides great traction in all kinds of weather and terrain, and is comprised of up to 30% recycled scrap rubber.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.