- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Tone and shape the body while you're on the go in the contemporary 'Tembea' lace-up.
- Top-quality leather or nubuck upper with topstitch detailing and abrasion-resistant padded collar.
- Antimicrobial Dry&Cool mesh and foam sock lining allows for breathability and assists moisture management.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts, increasing muscle activity.
- Rubber outsole made of 20 different compounds to provide the perfect blend of grip and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Men's 6-6.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.