- If you're looking for a lightweight, waterproof extreme cold weather boot, then look no further. The Intrepid Explorer™ was inspired by the Yukon Quest sled dog race and is ready to tackle the winter with you!
- Seam-sealed waterproof boot.
- PU backed synthetic textile upper.
- Rustproof hardware.
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue provides comfort and helps keep debris out.
- Top-line draw string or bungee with a barrel lock.
- Removable 13mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot.
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed.
- Removable 13mm Sorel Meltdown Midsole™.
- Lightweight and flexible 12mm EVA internal midsole provides high impact cushioning and acts as an insulation barrier.
- Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug outsole.
- Sorel® rated to -100°F (-73.3°C)
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.