- With a focus on fit, the versatile Canyonland Low maximizes efficiency and improves your stride.
- Performance-grade 1.8mm water-resistant nubuck leather upper.
- eVent™ waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your feet comfortable and dry.
- Removable BioCentric™ footbed and fit system.
- Stiff nylon shank, lightweight molded EVA midsole, and a thermo-formed heel counter and toe box provide durability and stability.
- Protective toe and heel rand.
- Trek-Dry lining is made from a sustainable bamboo-derived fiber that is quick drying, antimicrobial, and moisture wicking.
- Quick-cinch lacing for a glove-like fit.
- Getagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides traction on all types of terrain.
- BioCentric™ footbed:
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation.
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot's natural shock-absorbing pad under the heel bone.
- Heel risers increase lateral stability.
- Gender-specific design.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.