- Wrap your feet in complete comfort with the casual-cool Blaze sneaker from Drew®!
- Genuine leather combined with mesh for a lightweight and breathable upper with a sporty appearance.
- The on-the-fly Boa® lacing system is an adjustable reel on the back of the shoe that controls ultra-thin strands of strategically placed, airplane-grade steel wires. A quick twist of the reel tightens the tiny strands and provides a unique fit that is unattainable in other comfort footwear. A simple pull on the reel releases the laces. It's the only therapeutic footwear offering the Boa® technology.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar offers a secure fit while preventing ankle discomfort.
- Drilex® lining with Aegis® microbe shield wicks away moisture and offers odor and stain control.
- Plus Fitting System® features two removable footbeds for added and double depth.
- Steel shank supports and stabilizes your entire body, reducing foot and body fatigue.
- Extra firm heel counter provides superior heel control and properly positions the foot in the shoe.
- Polyurethane rocker bottom absorbs step shock and delivers lightweight wear.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- HCPCS Code A5500.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width WW (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.