- Please select a half size up as this shoe runs a half size small. (If you wear a Men's size 9, please choose a Men's size 9.5. If you wear a Women's 8, please select a Women's size 8.5.)
- Running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires an enhanced cushioning and extended durability.
- The RocLite™ 318 GORE-TEX® is a waterproof and breathable Trail running and Adventure racing shoe that's perfect for outdoor excursions.
- Ideal for muddy, wet and deep snow conditions.
- Meta-flex®: Incorporates a groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Meta-shank®: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection.
- Met-cradle®: The upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- The Fascia Band increases the structural stability of the arch area and the propulsive efficiency of the shoe.
- Molded midsole cushioning.
- "Sticky" rubber compound has been specially developed to optimize grip in wet conditions.
- Endurance last is a generous fitting last ideal for training and long distances.
- GORE-TEX XCR® for the most breathable microporous membrane.
- Webbing upper support is lacing attached to nylon webbing, which cradles and secures the upper behind the metatarsal heads.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.