- Please select a half size up as this shoe runs a half size small. (If you wear a Men's size 9, please choose a Men's size 9.5. If you wear a Women's 8, please select a Women's size 8.5.)
- Running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires an enhanced cushioning and extended durability.
- The RocLite™ 315 is an ultra distance and off road running shoe providing high levels of comfort, upper support and grip.
- Medium profile cushioned midsole provides excellent under foot comfort while the fascia-band™ aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle.
- Ideal for training and long distance running.
- Meta-flex®: Incorporates a groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Meta-shank®: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection.
- Met-cradle®: The upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Endurance rubber compound has been formulated for an optimal balance on wear and mixed terrain grip.
- Endurance last is a generous fitting last ideal for training and long distances.
- Webbing upper support is lacing attached to nylon webbing, which cradles and secures the upper behind the metatarsal heads.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 6.5 (US Men's 7.5, US Women's 9), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.