- Made in Italy.
- An outstanding combination of comfort, support, stability and fit, this boot is ideal for backpacking and tough hiking.
- Hydrobloc® nubuck leather upper
- High-resistance treatment on the hardware
- GORE-TEX® lining for breathability and climate control.
- F.W.S. Foot Wrapping System is an exclusive method from Zamberlan to shape the upper with special patented molds, ensuring that the foot is perfectly wrapped and that sensitivity, control, and comfort are enhanced.
- Zamberlan® Z.A.S. Air System is a special construction, design method, and choice of components to optimize comfort and make the boots extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Zamberlan® Z.C.S. Cushioning System utilizes different types of shock absorbing materials with high cushioning and stabilizing effects.
- R.R.S. (Rubber Reinforcement System) is a special rubber reinforcement applied to the upper that ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence, and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use.
- Zamberlan Modular Flex GT midsole/shank
- Zamberlan®'s resoleable Vibram® 3D outsole has been expressly developed for backpacking and hiking use with three specific components: an aggressive Vibram special rubber outsole with deep lugs, a low density PU midsole, and a TPU stabilizer.