- Stay warm and dry and you trudge through the rain, snow and sludge!
- Weatherproof durable 600D nylon upper.
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell.
- Kamik®'s weatherproof construction offers protection for when winter weather attacks. Water repellant uppers combined with waterproof shells help keep snow and slush out.
- Snow collar and adjustable midfoot hook-and-loop strap help create a comfortable and personalized fit.
- Moisture-wicking lining.
- Removable 8mm Thermal Guard Liner. Made by Kamik®, this liner is designed to provide superior warmth and moisture management.
- PRIME outsole maximizes traction.
- Temperature rated: -40°F/-40°C.
- Made in Canada, assembled in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.