- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- El Naturalista footwear is made as natural as possible; serving to bring attention, preservation and support to the Environment on a global level.
- The 'Iggdrasil' was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Stream Leather; tanned with vegetable extracts, ground tree bark and churned for weeks in a special cylinder. It is treated by hand with animal fat, olive and sunflower oil. This naturally protects the shoes from water, dirt and everyday wear.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- The Recycled Rubber Outsole is environmentally conscious. El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Please note the size conversion on the El Naturalista shoe box does not accurately reflect the correct size selection on this website.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.