- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- From the 2000 Collection.
- A boot for the 21st century.
- 10" Wellington with Lonestar Calf leather uppers.
- Features Technically Advanced Comfort Contstruction (TACC), a new technology resulting in an outsole that is superior in comfort, durability and wear.
- 3/8 polyurethane insole combines superior comfort while reducing and dispersing shock. The urethane compound is the most resilient compound available that combines to add comfort without breaking down or flattening out.
- 2.5 oz. leather covered insole provides superior comfort and is breathable for heat reduction and wicking away moisture.
- Traditional rolled/pegged steel shank add substantial arch support and durability.
- Exclusive 3/8 polyurethane pressure point heel unit adds spring and shock absorption, which prevents foot fatigue.
- 1/8 polyurethane foam adds a secondary layer of comfort to the bottom of the foot and improves the spring effect in the ball and heel area.
- C/2 toe and heel.
- Handcrafted in Texas.