- Make the abominable snowman weak in the knees when he sees this righteously riotous Pro-Tec® helmet rushing down the mountain!
- Andreas Wiig signature style. With a low profile and light weight, this helmet meets the high demands of Norwegian slopestyle destroyer Andreas Wiig.
- In mold construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner. This construction method provides the optimal balance of protection and low-profile style without any excess weight.
- Exclusive to Pro-Tec, the patent-pending Wind Shield feature allows your goggles to rest inside a channel on the helmt interior, blocking cold air and sealing the unsightly gap between your goggles and helmet.
- RECCO® Rescue System allows for the quick location of an avalanche victim or lost snowboarder by the large percentage of ski patrol and mountain rescue teams that utilize the system.
- Internal venting system allows warm air and moisture from your goggles to escape through the top vents of the helmet.
- One-piece interior is removable and washable.
- Detachable plush-lined ear pads and drop liner.
- Adjustable chin strap with buckle snap closure. Padded for total comfort.
- Goggle strap holder on back of helmet.
- EPS helmet liner.
- ASTM 2040 and CE EN 1077 certification.
- Product measurements were taken using size XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.