- Prana Size Chart
- You've got your workday style and your weekend tech gear, but what happens when these two meet? The Trask Sweater has the style you need for a day on the grind and the performance you need for an after-work trip to the great outdoors.
- Performance Fit.
- Synthetic and wool blend offers improved moisture-wicking performance for active outdoor wear.
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and cuffs to reduce unwelcome friction.
- Contrast chainstitching and French rib knit lends a composed, classic finish.
- Quarter-zip sweater with draft flap.
- Stand collar with chin-saving zipper garage.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Zippered pocket at left cuff.
- Straight hemline.
- Logo embroidery at back yoke.
- Woven locker tag at hem.
- Body: 43% polyester, 40% wool, 14% nylon, 3% other fibers;
Contrast: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this pull over for my husband and he wears it all the time. It has a merino wool like outer, but the inside is lined with a soft fleecy material. Very comfortable and warm. The only issue is that the sleeves are a bit long for him but it fits him everywhere else. The zipper on the left sleeve is a cool idea, but it's difficult for him to open and close because of how long the sleeves are. Other than that, the style and quality are great. I would definitely recommend this item and I wouldn't hesitate to shop for more Prana products.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 11, 2013
Got this for my husband for Christmas and it is a very nice zip front sweater. It's densely knit so very warm and the outside stitching gives it a nice casual look. It does run quite small. My husband usually wears a medium in sweaters and I got him a large with this. It fits narrowly around his chest and would be very tight around the middle with someone who has a paunch.
- Dorrit C - customer
- from Stonington, CT
- January 26, 2014
This is a really handsome sweater and great color! It is cut pretty tight - my husband always wears a large, and we exchanged for an XL, which is a perfect fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Evergreen, CO
- December 28, 2013