- Prana Size Chart
- With its wide legs, heathered look, and great drape, the Sutra Short brings key comfort.
- It is definitely a favorite among yogis because of its breathability, limitless movement, and mindful use of hemp and recycled polyester.
- It is definitely a favorite among yogis because of its breathability, limitless movement, and mindful use of hemp and PET.
- Relaxed fit.
- Lightweight stretch hemp fabric.
- Lightweight stretch hemp fabrication.
- Faux front panel.
- New front pockets with stitch detail.
- Front pockets with stitch detail and back patch pocket.
- Drawstring waist.
- Logo hit at back pocket.
- Loose Fit.
- 53% hemp, 44% recycled polyester, 3% spandex.
- 53% hemp, 44% PET, 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These shorts are great, they are flexible and don't have any sharp parts that will poke into you during practice. You do need to make sure they are pretty much the right size for you, if they're too big, they don't cinch up very well. My thighs are big, so they're a bit hard to get on, since they have no zipper or button (kind of like a skirt with leg holes). Once you put them on though, you love them.
- Chris M - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- October 6, 2015
Awesome shorts for bumming around the house when you want something light and comfy. I always reach for them when I come out of the shower, and they look good enough to wear on walks in the neighborhood with the dogs or beer runs at the grocery store. For more formal wear I go with the Zion short which are also excellent. I'm a size 36 and was torn between the large or XL. I settled on the XL because I wanted a looser fit and was happy with the decision.
- Shane - customer
- from Goleta, CA
- July 21, 2015
Great shorts! I own two pair. Super comfortable, durable, stretch just enough (not too much), barely get wrinkled, and great for travel (fold or roll 'em, they take up minimal space). Yay, Prana!
- Anonymous - customer
- from LA
- April 21, 2015
I got these as a gift for my husband. He is always warm, and wears shorts year round. These are comfy and cute - he can wear them to do yardwork or run errands and still look great.
- Melissa M - customer
- from Washington, DC
- March 12, 2013
I am a stocky guy, so getting them on was a bit on the snug side, but they came on. They feel great! Very flexible, just light and airy. Wore these for a yoga class. While in the class, I could feel the pants getting bunched up in certain areas. It was a bit uncomfortable to deal with that, while trying to "center" myself during the class. So the result: Great pants for everyday wear, but certainly not for a yoga class.
- Lui V - customer
- from Las Vegas, NV
- February 17, 2016