- Prana Size Chart
- Be prepared on those unpredictable weather days with this prAna® Eliza Jacket.
- Standard fit skims the body with slight contour.
- Heathered woven plain weave fabric has been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Wrinkle resistant fabric makes this jacket perfect for your travels.
- Ventilated mesh in center back.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Long sleeves feature adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Full zip-front placket.
- Stowaway hood with snaps.
- Removable belt.
- Side hand pockets.
- Interior zip pocket with media port.
- Droptail hemline.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I had to return this jacket (purchased in April, returned end of September) for the only reason that I gained to much weight for it to fit and I never even got to wear it. Argg! I am writing a review because I really loved that rain jacket. With little to no velcro to snag clothing and collect hair, fibers etc., a flattering style and great functionality this jacket has it all. It is light weight and the addition of the belt and long loop-through on back with a mid-length it is sporty and dressy at the same time. Definitely recommend.
- RMK - customer
- from Pacific Northwest
- September 30, 2014
I purchased this jacket for a trip to Europe. It looks beautiful, packed easily because it was so lightweight and worked for casual or dressy situation. This is a great value!
- Kerry S - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- May 13, 2014
Pros: 1. Great fit and style. 2. Hood that can be tucked away. 3. Water resistant. 4. Warm enough for spring/fall weather. 5. Zippered pockets and a 3rd zippered pocket on the inside. 6. Lightweight and perfect for travel. 7. So far, does not seem to wrinkle easily. Cons: 1. The main zipper on mine is very difficult to zip up. 2. The lining is that plastic material (sorry, I don't know what it's called). For me, I don't prefer that material because I get hot easily and w this material, once I'm hot it sticks to me. I can live w it, though. 3. Not exactly a windproof jacket.
- Tiffany B - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2015
Super cute, love the color. I imagine great for light rain, sprinkles, or if you're wearing rain pants, but it's a touch too short for a real rain. Beautiful color. The only thing I didn't like is that it isn't lined so that white plastic-like water protection is against your clothes or skin. I do recommend it. I'm tall & lean & it would have looked great. Roomy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco outerlands
- February 7, 2015