- Prana Size Chart
- The stealthy Bronson Short sports a classic design with a few tweaks that can withstand marathon climbing sessions, extended road trips, and ditch days from the office.
- Soft cotton canvas fabric with a bit of stretch.
- Triple stitched for durability.
- Full inseam gusset provides unrestricted movement when climbing.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly and button waist closure.
- Five-pocket design.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are wonderfully comfortable shorts; the material and the build are excellent. However, one minor detail: the charcoal ones, unlike the khaki ones, do not have belt loops.
- Josh G - customer
- from Kernville, California
- May 8, 2011
My son was wearing these shorts. I liked the looks and decided to try a pair. They look good, fit right and are made of a sturdy material. Ordered 3 more so I have 2 of each color.
- B J - customer
- from California
- May 13, 2015
Bought these for my husband and we were both pleasantly surprised by the fit. They are very flattering and the stretch means they maintain the nice fit even after a day of wearing. He's 5'10", 190 lbs and the 34 waist fit perfectly. He prefers the 11" inseam. Will be ordering more if they come back into stock in his size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- June 18, 2013
Very comfortable! Bought these in both Tan & Charcoal figuring I'd send one back, but liked 'em so much I kept both. I'm 5' 11" & 190lbs, 34 waist fit great and length just covered my knee. Slimmer fit, but the fabric has a nice stretch to it so they never feel tight. Side pocket on the leg is big enough to put my iPhone in no problem.
- Jon - customer
- from Westfield, NJ
- July 9, 2012