- Prana Size Chart
- For a versatile capri that's perfect for hiking as it is for casual travel, look no further!
- Relaxed silhouette drapes over the body for a comfortable, roomy fit.
- A lightweight nylon bottom with a touch of spandex stretch properties is wrinkle-resistant so it packs up easily and travels well.
- Quick-dry fabrication boasts DWR (durable water repellant) finish that sheds water.
- UPF 40+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Front patch pockets.
- Adjustable drawstring waistband with eyelet closure.
- Brand mark logo at middle back.
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 29 in
- Inseam: 21 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2), inseam 21. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love Prana pants for their fit--nice and low so my straight waist doesn't factor into the size. These are lightweight nylon but fit pretty tightly on my thighs. The models are lots of different heights; I'm 5'11" and these fit just below my knee. Be warned, however, the red color is nothing like it is pictured here, as it is much more washed out like a dusty red. I like the color, but I wouldn't say it looks like the bright red in this photo. FYI: If you wear much Prana, I have Bliss Capris from two years ago and these are stretchier, shorter, and have a redesigned waistband and pockets.
- Katharine - customer
- from Oakland, CA
- April 28, 2013
Love them. I don't have an easy time finding comfortable, flattering pants. I wore these almost every day on a hot, humid island and was more than happy with the fit, style and material. Hang dry in a few hours. I'm 5,6, 125 lbs, curvy. Size medium fit well once they stretched a bit.
- Eleanor - customer
- from Los Angeles
- June 21, 2013
Super cute and comfy. Just looked too similar to a pair I already have once I tried them on. I like the flair at the bottom. One thing to note is that there is no fly. This is simply a pull-on pant with a drawstring.
- Laurel - customer
- from WA
- July 6, 2015
I have never had more comfortable capris than these - I truly don't want to take them off. As nice as they look, they're tough enough to wear camping and hiking, lightweight and breathable in the Valley heat, and exactly what I wanted for both traveling and lounging around home. I originally bought a pair in medium but found them a little baggy around my hips, so returned them and got the small. I normally wear a size 6 pants, and the small fits perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sacramento, California
- June 22, 2015
Love these pants - I just bought my second pair. Bought first pair about 5 years ago and have just about worn them out. They are my go-to climbing pants. Super comfortable, stretchy and quick drying. Also great to wear for a casual look.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tallahassee
- June 11, 2015