- Prana Size Chart
- For a hoodie with some serious style, look no further than the Angie.
- Sleek poly/spandex fabrication follows the contours of the body for a semi-fitted silhouette.
- Perforated detailing throughout.
- Princess seaming flatters the feminine silhouette.
- Attached hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Kangaroo pocket stores all your essentials.
- High-low hem.
- Cami base layer not included.
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I agree these run a bit small, but I love them! There is nothing at all wrong with the fabric as the other reviewer states. Prana is a great brand. I especially love them because they make fitted clothes instead of baggy clothes. This is a very pretty top!
- Steph - customer
- from Missouri
- July 18, 2013
Runs small - very small. I comfortably wear a medium in Lucky brand tees - in this Prana hoodie, however, the extra large was tight on me. I tried this on at Nordstroms (the extra large) and while it is a very cute style, the tightness was a no good. In sum, size up!
- Jill S - customer
- from San Jose
- June 17, 2013
I am a Prana small. This hoodie was way to small in my size and the fabric felt tough, coarse and inflexible. Not worth the money. Plus it's the type of fabric that I believe would hold on to odors. Too bad because the die cuts and the tailored look is cute online.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- June 6, 2013