- This detoxifying shampoo with essential oil of eucalyptus stimulates the scalp and eliminates product build-up without stripping hair of its natural protective barrier. Used weekly, hair is gently cleansed, refreshed and revitalized.
- For all hair types, especially those who consistently use heavy styling products.
- Ferula, sage and eucalyptus stimulate and purify the scalp.
- Chamomile extract hydrates and softens.
- St. John's Wort and witch hazel eliminate product build-up.
- On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather. Rinse. Repeat, leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. May be used 1x a week.
- To fully cleanse hair and scalp of product build-up, use once or twice a week. Use before permanent wave process to neutralize mineral deposits.
- Listed ingredients:
water / aqua. sodium laureth sulfate. cocamide mipa (coconut oil derivative). Glycol cetearate. Propylene glycol. Cocamidopropyl betaine. Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil. Sodium cocoyl hydrolized wheat protein. Disodium cocoyl hydraolized wheat protein. disodium undecylenamido mea-sulfosuccinate. allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract. salvia officinalis (sage) leaft extract. chamomilla recutita (matriciara) flower extract. ferula assa foetida root extract. cochlearia armoracia (horseradish) root extract. hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel). hypericum perforatum extract. chlorophyllin cooper complex/ ci 75810 (chlorophyll derivative). limonene. sodium chloride. phenoxyethanol. methylchloroisithiazolinone. methylisothiazolinone. Botanical & natural origin
- 3.3 fl. oz.
- Made in France.