- Sumptuous plant butters and exotic oils rich in essential fatty acids deeply nourish, strengthen, and rejuvenate hair from within while minimizing breakage. Hair is left extraordinarily shiny, silky and manageable.
- Shea butter nourishes and repairs.
- Cashew and pastel oils regenerate and soften.
- Wood cellulose retains moisture and detangles.
- Castor and grapeseed oils detangle and add shine.
- To use:
After shampooing, apply a small amount to hair. Distribute with a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends. Leave on for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on how deeply the hair is damaged. Rinse thoroughly. May be used 1x or 2x a week.
- For an intense pre-shampoo treatment mix with Phytonectar oil and apply on dry hair, leaving on for 5 to 30 minutes.
- Listed ingredients:
althaea officinalis root extract (mallow). acetamide mea. cetearyl alcohol (derived from coconut oil). isodecyl neopentanoate. dicetyldimonium chloride. water/ aqua. ricinoleamidopropyltrimonium methosulfate (derived from castor), glyrecyl stearate (derived from coconut oil). behenoyl pg-trimonium chloride. distearyldimonium chloride (derived from colza), stearic acid (derived from coconut). dipalmitoylethyl. hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate. isopropyl alcohol. stearyl alcohol (derived from coconut oil). bytyrospermum parkii/ shea butter. ceteareth-33 (derived from coconut). lanolin alcohol. anacardium occidentale (cashew) seed oil. isatis tinctoria seed oil (pastel oil). polyquaternium-10 (derived from wood cellulose). zea mays (corn) oil. fragrance/ parfum. ceteareth-20 (derived from coconut). hydrolyzed keratin. panthenol (pro-vitamin B5). tocopherol. methylisothiazolinone. phosphoric acid. beta-carotene. bht. methylchloroisothiazolione. Botanical & natural origin
- 6.7 fl. oz.
- Made in France.