- A stylist favorite! Sweet and playful, this color-guard shampoo gently washes away residues that make color-treated hair look dull after a color process. The surface of the hair fiber is smoothed out to lock-in the pigments and boost radiance. Color is protected, vibrant and illuminating with shine.
- Grapefruit extract reduces alkaline residue while restoring the hair's pH level to close the cuticle and lock-in color.
- Chamomile extract (34%) hydrates and softens.
- Sweet almond proteins restructure the hair fiber.
- Castor oil detangles and adds shine.
- UV filter protects color from fading.
- To use:
On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather. Rinse. Repeat, leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use first 2 weeks after color then alternate with a hydrating shampoo. Do not overuse. For optimum results, use in conjunction with Phytocitrus mask.
- Listed ingredients:
chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract. water / aqua. sodium laureth sulfate. propylene glycol. coco-betaine, cocamide mipa . glycol cetearate . peg-4 rapeseedamide. lauryl pyrrolidone. prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) protein (amande douce). citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract (pamplemousse). peg-15 cocopolyamine . polyquaternium-10. coco-glucoside . glyceryl oleate. carthamus tinctorius (safflower) flower extract (carthame). sucrose. zea mays (corn) oil (huile de germe de mais). beta-carotene. glycerin. fragrance / parfum. sodium chloride. dimethylpabamidopropyl laurdimonium tosylate. benzyl alcohol. quaternium-80. citric acid. tetrasodium edta. chlorphenesin. limonene. propylene glycol stearate. methylchloroisothiazolinone. methylisothiazolinone. Botanical & natural origin
- 6.7 fl. oz.
- Made in France.