- A decadent mask rich in citrus fruits effectively seals cuticles to lock-in color intensity and prevent fading. Sweet almond proteins and illipe butter work to deeply nourish and restructure the hair fiber, leaving hair soft and incredibly shiny. Color is long lasting and radiant.
- Recommended for color-treated hair.
- Shea and illipe butters nourish and soften.
- Sweet almond proteins restructure the hair fiber.
- Grapefruit extract reduces alkaline residue while restoring the hair's pH level toclose the cuticle and lock-in color.
- Colza oil detangles and adds shine.
- After shampooing, apply a small amount of to hair. Distribute with a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends. Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use first 2 weeks after color in conjunction with Phytocitrus shampoo. Then, may be used daily as an express conditioner.
- Listed ingredients:
althaea officinalis root extract (mallow decoction). cetearyl alcohol. isodecyl neopentanoate. behentrimonium methosulfate (derived from colza oil). ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (huile de ricin). stearyl alcohol. propylene glycol. zea mays (corn) oil. citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract (pamplemousse). butyrospermum parkii / shea butter . fragrance / parfum. shorea stenoptera butter (illipe butter). ceteareth-33. polyquaternium-57. chlorphenesin. hydrolyzed keratin. panthenol (provitamine b5). water / aqua. mannitol. peg-8. ricinoleate. prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) protein. benzyl alcohol. citric acid. tocopherol. quaternium-80. sodium citrate. methylchloroisothiazolinone. methylisothiazolinone. beta-carotene. Botanical & natural origin
- 6.7 fl. oz.
- Made in France.