- Created in 1967, this original formula, named after the founder himself, is a unique blend of essential oils to hydrate, soften and restore radiance to dry hair. Hair is instantly revitalized and rejuvenated.
- Recommended for dry hair and scalp , color-treated hair or hair that lacks shine.
- To use:
Spray section by section, massage from roots to ends. Leave on for a minimum of 30 minutes. Use once a week on dry hair for five consecutive weeks. Then use every other week to maintain.
- A water-soluble solution. Add to color mixture to protect hair and scalp during a chemical process.
- Castor oil hydrates and softens, while restoring the hydrolipidic film.
- Essential oils of sage, lemon, rosemary and juniper berries restructure the hair shaft.
- Lemon extract closes the cuticles and adds shine.
- Oat amino acids and wheat proteins revitalize.
- Listed ingredients:
calendula officinalis flower extract. peg-35 castor oil (dérivé d'huile de ricin). sodium lauroyl oat amino acids (dérivé d'acides aminés d'avoine). palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein (dérivé d'acides aminés de blé). salvia officinalis (sage) oil (sauge). citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil (citron). rosmarinus officinalis ( rosemary) leaf oil (romarin). juniperus communis fruit oil (baie de genièvre). zea mays (corn) oil (huile de germe de mais). vinegar / acetum. limonene. citral. beta-carotene. water / aqua. phenoxyethanol. methylisothiazolinone. methylchloroisothiazolinone. Botanical & natural origin
- Five ampoules with 0.33 fl. oz each.
- Made in France.