- There's just not as much wilderness to go around these days, but your adventuring spirit can't be quelled. Find your way through the great outdoors this cold-weather season in the Pendleton® Meriweather Parka.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Water-resistant waxed cotton shell sheds water from the hood, shoulders and sleeves.
- 9.7 oz Umatilla wool body blends cool-weather warmth with heritage styling.
- Embossed leather brand patch accents the left hand pocket.
- Full-zip parka with buttoned storm flap.
- Three-piece drawstring hood with warm Umatilla wool lining.
- Saddle-shoulder raglan sleeves.
- Button-flap bellows chest pockets.
- Four stacked button-flap bellows hand pockets.
- Single interior pocket.
- Droptail hemline.
- Breathable cotton lining.
- Shell: 100% cotton;
Body: 100% wool;
Lining: 100% cotton.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 33 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.