- Some people are satisfied with a life spent on the couch, but you know that there's more to life than your DVR queue. Blaze a path through the world's frontiers in the Pendleton® Trail Shirt.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Regular Fit.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Supremely soft Ultrasuede® microfiber elbow patches finish off the classic outdoor look.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt.
- Point collar with smooth neck tape.
- Button-through chest pocket.
- Single-button barrel cuffs.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- Green/Brick Plaid is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1958.
- Red/Black Check is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1958.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.