- Sometimes the entire hiking trip is just a build up to the post-trek relaxation by the hearth. Luckily, the Pendleton® Lodge Shirt has the durability and comfort to take you from the trail to the chalet.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Regular Fit.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt.
- Point collar with smooth neck tape.
- Print-matched chest pocket.
- Single-button barrel cuffs.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- Blue/Grey Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1959.
- Maroon/Brick Plaid is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1954.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.