- Whether you're a dude rancher or a grizzled range veteran, the Pendleton® Canyon Shirt will take you from the backcountry scrub to the local watering hole in style.
- Fitted design is cut with higher armholes, slightly longer sleeves, and a tapered silhouette.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Long sleeve, snap-button shirt.
- Point collar with soft neck tape.
- Snap-flap chest pockets.
- Double snap-button barrel cuffs.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Pointed Western yoke.
- Woven logo patch set at back right shoulder.
- Blue/Black Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1966.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.