- Whether you're setting the pace for the group ride, racing against stop lights on your daily commute, or taking an easy weekend cruise, nothing is sweeter than the time you spend in the saddle. Except maybe if you're cycling in the Pearl Izumi® Sugar Short.
- Form fitting with an athletic, aerodynamic cut for enhanced performance.
- SELECT Transfer fabric
• Wicks away perspiration to keep you cool and dry as you perform.
• Specialized knit maintains breathability for active ventilation.
• UPF 50+ fabric provides protection from the sun during outdoor performance.
- Tour 3D Chamois®
• Designed for the enthusiast to intermediate cyclist.
• Two-layer variable density padding in a 4-13mm thickness based on targeted pressure mapping.
• Pre-shaped design utilizes Pressure Relief Technology (PRT) to optimize riding comfort and blood flow.
• Four-way stretch design adjusts to the body's movements.
• Breathable, moisture-wicking performance.
- Six-panel anatomic construction.
- Wide contoured waistband for improved comfort and support.
- Silicone gripper keeps hem in place.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 86% nylon, 14% elastane;
Leg Panel and Inner Waistband: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 22 in
- Outseam: 11 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.