- Pearl Izumi Size Chart
- Remove the weather from the equation. Suit up in the SELECT Thermal Barrier Jacket, get in the saddle, and ride.
- Semiform fit follows the body's contours without being restrictive during high performance activity.
- SELECT Thermal Barrier fabric boasts a brushed back for warmth and moisture wicking properties to keep you cool and dry as you perform.
- SELECT Barrier fabric delivers wind- and water-resistant protection.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Zip pocket at lower middle back for secure storage.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A great jacket, fits well, is very flattering and a good weight for workouts in the 25-35 degree range. I like the longer sleeve that falls well below the wrist, keeps you a little warmer. Love the color too!
- Anonymous - customer
- from NJ
- February 11, 2014
I was a little hesitant about the sizing because on the models they average 5'6" and I am 5'0" and about 128 pounds. The measurements shown on the model are kind of a common size. Being shorter, jackets fit me different because of the placement of the waistline. I was looking for a lightweight jacket that would give me warmth cycling in the wintertime. This jacket is lightweight and kept me warm on ride that was 48°. I wore a light vest over this jacket and it was perfect. It is very comfortable and perfect for riding. I am very happy that I got a small because I also have to be concerned about the length of the sleeves. They are a little bit too long but for cycling they are perfect. You will not be disappointed with the quality of this jacket.
- Lynda L - customer
- from Washougal, WA
- January 2, 2014