- Pearl Izumi Size Chart
- Cold gusts at the start of the ride can feel like comforting breezes after you've put in some long distance miles. Get the versatility you need to go the distance with the Pearl Izumi® ELITE Barrier Cycling Jacket.
- Semi-form fit follows the body's contours without being restrictive during high performance activity.
- ELITE Barrier fabric:
• Superior windproof and water-resistant performance keeps the elements at bay.
• Breathable design helps prevent heat build-up caused by trapped perspiration.
• 72 g/m² weight.
- Direct-Vent panel:
• Mesh panel across the back shoulders consistently ventilates excess heat.
• 62 g/m² weight.
- Stand collar with chin-saving zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with interior draft flap.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at lower right back is spacious enough to stow sleeve panel.
- One hand-adjustable drawstring at hem with welded and reinforced eyelet.
- Droptail hemline for improved coverage.
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The neon pink color is amazing! This jacket is very lightweight and breathable but keeps you warm on early morning rides. And it is packable, can easily be stuffed into a backpack or under seat bag!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Nicole - customer
- from Colorado
- September 26, 2016
I love this jacket! The neon pink is my favorite color! It's breathable yet keeps you warm on those early morning rides, and can easily be stuffed into my under seat bag when the weather warms up. Love it!!
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- August 14, 2016