- Pearl Izumi Size Chart
- Cold gusts at the start of the ride can feel like comforting breezes after you've put in some long distance miles. Get the versatility you need to go the distance with the Pearl Izumi® ELITE Barrier Convertible Cycling Jacket.
- Semi-form fit follows the body's contours without being restrictive during high performance activity.
- One-piece sleeve and yoke panel zips off to convert the jacket to a vest.
- ELITE Barrier fabric:
• Superior windproof and water-resistant performance keeps the elements at bay.
• Breathable design helps prevent heat build-up caused by trapped perspiration.
• 72 g/m² weight.
- Direct-Vent panel:
• Mesh panel across the back shoulders consistently ventilates excess heat.
• 62 g/m² weight.
- Stand collar with chin-saving zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with interior draft flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at lower right back is spacious enough to stow sleeve panel.
- One hand-adjustable drawstring at hem with welded and reinforced eyelet.
- Droptail hemline for improved coverage.
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I think this jacket runs small. I wear a small-medium in shirts depending on the brand. I found that the small size in the jacket wouldn't even zip and the medium would have been uncomfortable while riding. So I'm going to size up to a large. I REALLY like the idea of how it converts from a jacket to a vest. The yellow color is VERY bright. I also run so I plan to use the vest/jacket for visibility doing other activities.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Laramie WY
- November 6, 2015